Présentation de l’entreprise
International services company leader in its sector.
Description de la mission
* Work with the CRM Team and conjointly with other departments to implement ExactTarget and effective CRM campaigns
* Execute advanced configuration and development activities of Exact Target Business Units (Setup, Data modeling, Data import/export etc.)
* Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, prototyping, proof-of-concepts (e.g. development of micro sites using Salesforce AMP scripts)
* Provide support throughout the implementation of lifecycle campaigns as a key member of the implementation team.
* Create campaigns Automation within Exact Target/Salesforce
* Partner with internal, cross-functional marketing partners to identify target audiences and exclusions, refine campaign logic etc.
* Act as a liaison between global technical teams, local country Marketers and CRM campaign Executives
* Support and ensure timely implementation of CRM technical rollouts across CE region
* Usage of a Marketing Data warehouse/Data Mart for the integration of different data sources (with the support of the global IT and digital departments).
* Min. 3 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Could/Exact Target or other marketing automation / email marketing / CRM system (minimum 1 year of technical/ process management experience)
* Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target or other similar platform CRM Email setup experience.
* Demonstrated experience with e-mail construction and responsive design (HTML, CSS, etc.)
* Analytical and process-oriented, proficient in Excel and comfortable working with large data sets to make data-driven decisions
* Experience with Salesforce/ExactTarget Ampscript functions
* Database and SQL language knowledge, use of database query tools
* Experience in Data modeling and presentation (SAS, SPSS Modeller, R, etc.) is a plus
* Experience in site analytics and with tag management tools is a plus
* Well organized and high attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously often under challenging time constraints
* Experience collaborating closely with other departments
* Ability to adapt to and perform in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Results-oriented, ability to think creatively and strategically
* Team oriented – desire to be a part of and contribute to a high performance culture
Niveau de qualification
- Type de contrat CDI
- Rémunération A négocier