Clémentine is a recruitment agency, specialized on the digital and IT expertise since 2000.
Clémentine is now recruiting an International Video Presales Engineer for one of its client, leader at the global scale in frictionless identification and authentication business.
The International Video Presales Engineer will be integrated to the Public Security Business Unit and report directly to the Market Manager Video.
S/he will be in charge of orienting the development of video products according to the market expectations and promoting them internally by helping the worldwide Sales team distribute them efficiently.
The International Video Presales Engineer will :
Interact with the R&D and Product deployment teams in order to drive the Product development efficiently and according to the market:
- Share market trends coming from the integrators and final clients,
- Write product specifications for innovative product developments,
- Exchange on a regular basis during the development phasis on technical and end-user topics.
Ensure the promotion of the video offering and supporting sales :
- Internally promote the video solutions among the worldwide Sales teams during the presales process:
-Understanding user needs & technical requirements,
-Partaking in written answers to call for tenders and commercial presentations.
- Externally promote the video solutions :
– with business partners (integrators, VMS, existing and new clients)
– by attending events and conferences.
Ensure strategic and competitive intelligence on the surveillance video market:-
– On product innovations (eg : video analytics),
– On new business opportunities (new usages and needs).
With a decade-long experience on video surveillance projects, your extensive knowledge of the video surveillance market and innovative technologies and usages will allow you to contribute efficiently to building competitive and innovative products.
You have developed a strong ability to partake in the presales process and make an impact thanks to excellent interpersonal skills and ability to promote an offer by using both information and persuasion.
Written and oral skills in English are a key asset to meet the business objectives in an international environment.
Spanish is a plus for the position.
To apply for the job, please send your application to Cécile Eymard.
- Handle Twitter @ClementineJobs
- Type de contrat CDI
- Rémunération A négocier
- Référence P_558_1_C